We respect your privacy.
Your personally identifiable information will not be shared or sold to any third parties for any reason.
Your information is used only by Dress for Success Vancouver (“DFSV”). Any data you volunteer is held strictly confidential. DFSV respects your privacy. DFSV does not sell or rent customer information to anyone.
At DFSV, we are committed to providing our clients, donors and volunteers with exceptional service. As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our members, protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
When you become a DFSV client, donor or volunteer, we ask for your name, your address,
your e-mail address, your phone number, your gender and other details about you.
DFSV will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
DFSV will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of DFSV to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any
right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is
necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- or We find that your actions in an appointment or as a a volunteer violates our mission
and/or confidentiality agreement
Please contact DFSV should you need to change your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want DFSV to contact you with updates or special
DFSV reserves the right to make changes to our policy as needed. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.